Donations

How to Give

Bridge to Independence Private School greatly benefits from the generosity of its parents, community partners, grandparents and friends. Your gifts help transform our school from average to outstanding. The school nurtures a culture of philanthropy—our success depends upon a vivacious mix of volunteerism and financial investment and tuition dollars. Tuition scholarship covers roughly 80% of the cost of a BTI education. The remaining 20% is met through other sources of revenue including gifts to the school and fundraisers. It is this 20% that enables Bridge to Independence to distinguish itself from others as one of the premier independent schools in the country. We offer several avenues for giving to Bridge to Independence and we encourage each family and alumnus to determine which makes sense for your individual situation. Every gift to BTI is essential to our continued success.

  • The BTI Annual Fund – supports the operating budget including:
    • Faculty salaries
    • Technology
    • After school Programs
    • Financial Aid
  • Capital Campaigns – provide support for specific capital needs as determined by the strategic plan

Endowment – provides long-term financial stability for the school.Bridge to Independence Private School is a 501(c) (3) charity entitling donors to a tax deduction as prescribed by law.

Gifts of Cash Most of the contributions to Bridge to Independence are gifts of cash. Gifts of cash can be made on-line using a credit card or by check made payable to Bridge to Independence Private School and mailed to the following address: Bridge to Independence Private School Attn: Administration Office 2138 West Colonial Drive, Orlando, FL 32804

Gifts-in-Kind Bridge to Independence appreciates gifts-in-kind. For example, donations of equipment or technology can often be used by the school. The donor determines the fair market value of the gift through appraisal or market comparisons.

Matching Gifts Your employer may offer matching gift programs that can leverage your contribution to the school. Please check with your human resources office to determine if your employer participates in this valuable program.

VolunteersOne of Bridge to Independence Private School’s greatest assets is the time and devotion of our parents and friends. Their countless volunteer hours and enthusiastic fund-raising efforts continue to make a significant difference to the school and benefit each student. Numerous volunteer opportunities exist for current parents, past parents, alumni, and friends of the school.


Bridge to Independence Parent Association The Bridge to Independence Parent Association is a support organization for the school, its students and its faculty. The purpose of the BTI is to provide programs, activities and fundraising events that benefit the Bridge to Independence students and the Paramore community. All parents of Bridge to Independence students are members of the BTI-PA and are encouraged to take an active role by giving their time and resources to the school. Booster Club The Bridge to Independence Booster Club provides financial and volunteer assistance to the Athletic Department for the benefit of the student body of Bridge to Independence Private School. New membership is available annually throughout the school year.

Board of Directors Since its founding in 2002, Bridge to Independence Private School has been governed by the Board of Directors and approved for a two year term. The 11 current members are men and women who provide support, vision, and leadership for Bridge to Independence Private School.

DONATE HERE:

For Donations and Partnerships please contact Our Administrative Office at (407) 487-1502 or email: Info@btischool.com